Process for the combined production of light aggregates and energy using only industrial waste.
– foundry molding sludge;
– granite processing sludge;
– foundry smoke abatement powders;
– tanning muds;
– paper sludge;
– light and heavy ashes from waste incineration;
– sludge from water purification;
– organic waste of various kinds.
– environmentally safe recycling of special or hazardous waste mixtures, with minimal production of further processing residues;
– effective stabilization of the heavy metals contained in the waste mixtures and complete thermal destruction of the organic pollutants initially present in the waste itself;
– production of light aggregates of good quality, with physical-mechanical characteristics only slightly lower than expanded clay;
– production of electricity in interesting quantities from an economic point of view.